- Frame thickness: 1-1/8″, Face material thickness: 1/4″, Overlay thickness: 3/4″,
- Overall door thickness: 2.875″
- End Stiles: 5-1/2″, Center Stiles: 10
- Bottom Rail: 7-1/2″, Top Rail: 5-1/2″, Meeting Rail width combined: 5″
- Arches: Standard radius for doors up to 10′ wide door are 15′-0″ radius, those over 10′ wide are a single 58′-0″ radius or two 15′-0″ radius arches (double arches)
- Calculated insulation rating through section, R Value=6.18
* R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Finish: Face sanded ready for finishing
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Download Warranty HERE
- Download Wood Door Finishing Instructions HERE
8′-0″, 9′-0″, 16′-0″, 18′-0″
7′-0″, 8′-0″, 9′-0″, 10′-0″, 11′-0″, 12′-0″, 14′-0″, For ease of operation do not exceed 28″
Nominal 1/4″ Plywood with Nominal 3/4″ thick T&G Siding Face applied, Nominal 3/4″ thick Overlay Design
The Heritage is equipped with heavy duty 15″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″, verticals are angle mounted, horizontal track has continuous reinforcing angle. 3″ track supplied when required by weight. Long stem 10 ball bearing rollers with nylon races, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated 14 Ga. double end hinges are standard. All doors include one strut per section, 2-1/4″ or 3″ depending door width and weight.